As usual, I woke up early, went to school and waited for classes to start, it was, of course like any other school day until one of my classmates (or schoolmates, I think) announced that classes have been suspended, I was like, shouldn’t they have suspended it yesterday, I mean Signal #1 kami kahapon and the skies were dark and heavy rains were taking place, in fact, it was so freakin’ cold and windy that you really have to wear a jacket. Eh ngayon, the skies are still kinda gray ngunit the sun has shined and it’s not that windy compared to yesterday and it isn’t even raining though a news report said that the storm signal which was Signal #1 kahapon would be raised to Signal #2 at 10 A.M., perhaps that was why our classes were suspended. To tell you, I had to wake up so freakin’ early just to go to school only to find out that they just suspended classes, they should have made the announcement yesterday in the evening instead if the the typhoon would really end up having signal #2 in our area. But still, I view suspension of classes in a positive way. (at least I get to do what I want for a little while)
‘Till the next post
-Therese
No comments:
Post a Comment