Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

There’s Always A Rainbow After a Storm

So my day has been going well except that I didn’t make it to the top 10 of the class but it’s still okay, at least most of my grades increased and I only had two line of 8s and these line of 8s were all above 85. Still the usual, went to tutorials after class. The only thing is…our car was about to leave and a classmate of mine also hitched but yeah, our car went bonkers, it won’t start and I was like f**k! and so my classmate had to commute instead but I have no problem with that, the only thing I was concerned about at that time was that we might end up going home late because of it though again, it was not a super big deal but still, I was concerned. So for like 10 minutes, we were stuck there trying to figure out on how we’re supposed to start the car or something and we finally resorted to pushing the car to the concrete part of the road and 3 people who were with us and one guy who volunteered to help decided to push the car but it didn’t move that much so they had to ask help from a bunch of 3rd year students who were also waiting to be fetched and guess what…that cute guy was one of them and yeah, he and his companions helped push the car and when our car was already in the concrete part of the road, well, it didn’t start but luckily, one person who was with us had already called for help before our car got pushed to the concrete part of the road and help arrived around 5 minutes after and they decided to see what was wrong and yeah, it was something with the car batteries but good thing it was not some major problem and it only took them more or less 5 minutes to fix it and then we were able to start the car and of course, go home.

There’s this popular saying that goes: “There’s always a rainbow after the storm” and it’s pretty much true. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation as Michael Jordan would say.
Anyways, so much for that, ‘till the next post.
-Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment