Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day One: I love…

Here's my first post on The 40-Day Challenge series. I'm gonna talk about what I love right now. Here it goes:

I Love Music. <3

I am a music lover, if you're lucky, you might see me rocking to Britney or TaySwift. I also play the piano by ear, but not all songs, really. I mainly use my phone for listening to music other than using it for communication purposes. Everyone's a music lover in their own way, whether it's loving Bieber's swag-filled songs or loving Mariah Carey's powerhouse vocals, either way, everyone's a music lover in their own right. I listen to music when I study, it makes me concentrate more for some reason. Even though some people call it a distraction while studying but for me and some other people who are in the same side of the coin, well, music is not really a distraction but more like an inspiration.

Day #1 complete! 39 more topics to talk about. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment