Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The 40-day Challenge


So I found this on a classmate's blog and I was interested with it so I decided to give it a try. It goes like this:
There are forty unfinished sentences that we would have to finish and would somehow turn out as a topic for a post. These forty soon-to-be topics are supposed to be posted one topic for one day. So, you do the Math. Forty unfinished sentences equals forty topics equals forty days. We’re supposed to finish all of these to finish the challenge. I’ve decided I would start this tomorrow since I already have two posts and I limit my posts only till two per day, so as not to be too much. What I’m doing now is just introducing you to the challenge. I hope you, my readers, would somehow try doing this challenge too. I have a feeling this would be a fun challenge and I hope you stay with me till the end.
Anyways, now for the questions.
These are the total forty unfinished sentences I would have to finish by myself and somehow give OPLAs (one-page-long answers) to. If you want to take this challenge, please inform me so that I could somehow check out yours just as you’re checking mine out.
Alright! Enough babbling. Here they are:
1. I love…
2. Right now I want…
3. I feel like…
4. I hate it when…
5. I fear…
6. I’m lonely without…
7. I need…
8. Today I…
9. Tomorrow I’m…
10. I just…
11. I want to meet…
12. I’m hungry for…
13. I love it when…
14. I’m afraid of…
15. I’m listening to…
16. I’m wearing…
17. I wish I was in…
18. I’m craving…
19. I want to get…
20. I can…
21. I can’t…
22. I have…
23. I haven’t…
24. I’m nervous to…
25. My Mom thinks I’m…
26. My Dad thinks I’m…
28. I’m happy when…
29. I’m sad when…
30. I like eating…
31. I hate eating…
32. I love watching…
33. I love listening to…
34. I like playing…
35. I hate waking up to…
36. I can see…
37. I’m glad that…
38. I’m disappointed that…
39. I look like…
40. I wish I looked like…

No comments:

Post a Comment