Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Operation Awesome Friend Request...Success!

Remember the awesome friend request thing I talked about in my previous posts, guess what, it's a success! Jennifer (not her real name) just accepted me as a friend! She's one of the most awesome people in town, BTW. Since her first account was already full, I decided to add her through her second account and that's right! She accepted my friend request! Though I haven't met her in real life, (but I did meet a relative of hers briefly) I bet she's really a nice person. Another relative of hers is also a schoolmate of mine and well, he's a nice dude too, but I don't have a crush on him, though.

In fact, she kinda inspired me to join the local beauty pageant in our place by the time I turn 17 since the pageant happens every May and my birthday is on June so I can't join the pageant by the time i turn 16 since you're supposed to be 16 on the day of the pageant or something and I won't be turning another year old young until June and the age limit is from 16-25 so I might as well join the pageant after graduating from Pre-med or something.

So much about that, I still have to change this blog's theme again, maybe and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment