Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Sara Duterte punching incident: One Year Later

Today marks the first anniversary of the punching incident between Mayor Sara Duterte and Sheriff Abe Andres and just a few days ago, Mayor Sara Duterte made a public apology to Sheriff Abe Andres regarding the punching incident and for me, I'm really happy for the fact that something better happened a year after the incident. Anyway, here's the video of Mayor Duterte's public apology:


For me, I really think that it's a good thing that Mayor Duterte apologized even though what she did served right for the sheriff. At least both sides already apologized and that they were already able to heal from the incident and even though Mayor Duterte did not apologize until a year later, but at least she was still able to apologize. I mean, if you rush people into apologizing what they've done, the apology wouldn't be from the heart and I salute Mayor Duterte for doing what's right and making things even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment