Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

And that concludes Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4...

Last night was the Big Night for Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4, and yeah, I was awake the entire night waiting for the results via Twitter and cheering for Joj and Jai, still via Twitter. The results of the Big Night were not as I expected though but still, congratulations to Myrtle Sarrosa in her victory as the Big Winner of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 4!

For me, Joj and Jai deserve to be the big winners because of the fact na nagpakatotoo sila sa Bahay ni Kuya during their entire stay there in a good way. They really proved themselves as good examples to our youth today. Sure, they were linked with some male housemates during their stay pero hindi sila naglalandi, eh. I'm not against the other housemates and their fans because I know that Myrtle, Karen and Roy also did well in the PBB house and certainly, they were not faking themselves and that's why they're where they are today.

I am not saying that there was fraud in the results of the Big Night, all I am saying is that if given the chance to choose who the big winners should be, I would go for Joj and Jai and what you can read in this post is my reason why I rooted for them. I don't have any hatred for the other housemates and their fanbases because I know that the other housemates did their best to prove themselves and their fans also did their best to support them.

Congratulations to Joj and Jai! Even though they're just in fourth place, at least they made it all the way to Big 4. Joj and Jai, Kayo pa rin ang big winner para sa amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment