Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Heart Fashion Presents: Neon Mania!

I Heart Fashion is back and for today's post, I'm going to feature neon outfits since it's the theme for our acquaintance party. First on the list is Neon Dresses:










Above (Left): Peach Neon Dress; Center: Pink Neon Dress; Right: Green Neon Dress.

From the three, the pink neon dress and the green neon dress are my favorite ones. Now, for the next item on this list are neon platforms:


Above (Left): Finder Cork Platform Sandals (Yellow); Center: Senso Santana Neon Mega Platform (Pink); Right: Guiseppe Zanotti Colorblocking Neon Wedge

These are just a few of the things that may inspire what I would wear to our acquaintance party and probably the stuff that will inspire what you wear to any neon-themed party you're attending. The photos used in this post are not mine, they belong to their rightful owners.

That's all for my post today & stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment