Today was Science Fair, I made it to the pre-judging (it was announced yesterday, BTW) and I also made it to the Science Congress. It was awkward at first but I got the hang of it especially during the Science Congress thanks to a friend of mine who offered moral support. Second, my teacher in Biology Lecture just spoke to me kaniha and she told me that everyone who made it to Science Congress will represent the school in Regional Science Congress and I was like "Say whaaat?" but she did tell me that the results for whoever wins the Science Fair won't be announced 'till Monday. *fingers crossed*
Second, I might return to one of my tutors before tomorrow and guess what? He's offering reviews for COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS. You read it right. I'm just 14 and a High School Sophomore and hearing it from a friend who's also a student of that tutor, I was like "Srsly, your tutor isn't kidding, isn't he?" and she was serious. Srsly, I'm just a Sophomore in High School and based from what my kuya experienced, he didn't review for College Entrance Exams until the summer before he became a High School Senior but if I want to make it to DLSU or something like that, I have to prepare.
'Till the next post
-Therese
No comments:
Post a Comment