Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Regional Science Fair. WTF?!?

I won 2nd place on the Science Fair and the top 5 winners in every category (I won 2nd place in the Life Science category, btw) gets to represent our school to the Regional Science Fair which is like NEXT WEEK. Yes, I'm cramming like woah! right now. I am not desperate about winning Regionals but yeah, we don't want to look like awkward people there, you know. The people you're about to face there are not like the people you face in school, they may have higher expectations or something. It's not just predictable. 

Right now, I feel stress, well not loads but yeah, there's still stress. The stress was worth it, though. 

Quote of the day:

"Life is like a Durian, full of thorns but when you get used to the challenges that you'll face, you'll

discover it's sweetness."

-Unknown Author. 

'Till the next post!

-Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment