Before I start off with this post, I would like to introduce a new segment to my blog which is Hottest Reads. This segment focuses on reviewing print publications, particularly books and comics. To start off, I would like to introduce this cute but educational comic called Umbert the Unborn.
The comic's basically about an Unborn baby named Umbert, gender is unknown though but for me, I have a good feeling that Umbert is a male baby. Aside from Umbert, there are also other characters in this comic strip, click here to see the characters: http://www.umberttheunborn.com/wombsite1_006.htm. Umbert the Unborn has a very awesome storyline, a balance between current issues and comedy. This comic certainly gives you more reasons to love life.
Here are sample comic strips for your viewing pleasure: http://www.umberttheunborn.com/umbsamps.pdf
Like Umbert the Unborn on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Umbert-the-Unborn/64929798236
Check out the Umbert the Unborn Cartoon of the Week blog: http://www.umberttheunborn.blogspot.com/
Visit Umbert the Unborn's official website: http://www.umberttheunborn.com
'Till the next post
-Therse

No comments:
Post a Comment