No, I'm not going to mention names, I'm just going to relate an experience. So I saw my crush go online kaniha and I decided to ask him if he has Twitter and yes, he was able to answer my question this time (the first time I asked him, he seem to have not noticed it) and so I proceeded to ask if he's also on Tumblr and he said, no.
It's actually a nice experience for me, having learned from my mistakes in the past on how I approach my crushes, I realized that yeah, I shouldn't be all "I'm so in love with you" to whoever I have a crush on, you know, just act normal. The way he answered it seemed to be kinda cute-ish in some way.
Blog promotions nanaman! I would like to promote this blog: LOVE, LEARNING, POSITIVISM, ART, BEAUTY AND HAPPINESS. She has awesome posts, BTW. Her posts are sure enough to brighten up your day!
'Till The Next Post
-Therese
No comments:
Post a Comment