Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Britney Spears feat. A.C. - What You Sippin' On|Britney @ the VMAs part 1

I just uploaded my fanmade video for What You Sippin' On by Britney Spears feat. A.C. It took me 2-3 days to make it, honest. My laptop was going a bit bonkers while I made the fanmade video and I was supposed to make it using Windows Movie Maker pero guess what, palpak yung Movie Maker, I had to make it using Pinnacle VideoSpin. First time ko pa itong gumawa ng fanmade music video. BTW, here's my fanmade music video of What You Sippin' On:


In other news, today is the MTV VMAs and this year's VMAs is a Britney Spears/Amy Winehouse tribute. Here's a first look of Britney @ the VMAs:

 

For me, even if her outfit is kinda like "playing safe" but it's still modest and sexy at the same time. This is one of the many legendary outfits that Britney has worn to the VMAs. Without Britney, the VMAs wouldn't be VMAs. 

Stay tuned for more updates about Britney @ The VMAs.

No comments:

Post a Comment