Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Header.

You might have noticed it na nagbago na yung header ko. I made it using Photoshop CS3. As you have seen, parang hindi siya in place. Ganito kasi yung nangyari, while I was making it dun sa Photoshop, it kinda started going bonkers, a pop-out came out and said: "Photoshop cannot perform this command because the scratch disks are full" (basta it goes like that) kaya napilitan tuloy ako na i-save na lang yung header kaagad (i thought kasi na properly placed na yung header, when i uploaded it, dun ko na nalaman na hindi pala siya properly placed) and then I closed Photoshop na lang 'coz I was typing something at the same time at baka mag-hang yung laptop kaya yun, I closed Photoshop instead.

I'll upload a new version of the header as soon as I delete unused software and documents from the laptop.

'Till the next post
-Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment