I don't really know what to call this post so I'm calling it Blog Post #88. It's been like a month since I last posted here. Belated Happy New Year to all my readers out there!
Anyway...a lot has been happening this days. Our teacher just gave us our grades and well, some were satisfied and some were not. As for me, my grades are just fine, it's just that some grades decreased but don't worry, I didn't get any failing grade.
Right now, we're supposed to have classes but since the teacher for the subject we're supposed to have today is not present, there's no classes for that subject and this period also happens to be the last one so yeah, we have a freetime today!
Two weeks from now, we're going to share something to our class in Speech and since our teacher told us that we get to pick any topic. The topic we chose is the culture of Hawaii. I'm excited about it, well kinda, I mean there's nothing wrong with the topic, really. It's just that we might end up doing something awkward in the middle of the presentation and well...our Speech teacher is particular of how our grammar should go (like any Speech teacher would do) and if we mess up, it's going to be really awkward so yeah, I got my fingers crossed for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment